top of page
I am a Physical Therapist based in
Arizona, specializing in cardiovascular and
Pulmonary management. You can find information about the work I am doing and ways to get involved here.
I am a residency trained board-certified Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapist. My clinical and research areas include:
- Primary prevention of chronic metabolic and cardiopulmonary diseases in at-risk populations
- Social determinants of health
- Health outcomes and health care utilization in patients with chronic diseases
- Sustainable health systems in high need regions and groups
- Health technologies
- Healthy aging and years lived with disability
I am looking to collaborate with clinicians and institutions in these areas. Feel free to contact me to discuss more.
Join the conversation | Comment and share
bottom of page